Drilling and tapping heatsinks
Drilling and tapping of heatsinks is precision work. We can drill 0.1 mm holes in 1 mm stainless steel!
Heatsinks often require special hole patterns. We customize them completely to your preferences. Blind holes too, by which we remove a part of the fins, in order to allow bolts with bolt heads to fit well.
Tap holes at face side
We can make (tap) holes in different sides of a heatsink by using a 4th axis or an angular head. This way, we can provide lengths up to 1.5 m with holes at face side.
Options drilling and tapping heatsinks
- Hole patterns
- Blind holes
- Tap holes at face side (with lengths up to 1.5 m)
- Apply fixing holes for attaching components
- Apply fixing holes for attaching the heatsink to its position in the machine
- Fixing holes with or without screw thread
- All types and sizes, both cut and form tapped
- Press stainless steel or steel inserts into aluminium to strengthen the screw thread