Deltour was named after the Deltour brothers, who established the company in manufacturing precision work products in 1941. In 1993, Deltour moved to its present location in Veldbiesstraat, Amsterdam-North.
Originally, Deltour was a manufacturer of equipment like grinding machines for the metal working industry.
Later, equipment was added for the Dutch Blood Transfusion Service, which has been a Deltour customer for 70 years now!
Because of the electro technical background within the company, Deltour set up a program in the early seventies of self-designed and manufactured heatsinks for the electronics industry. This program has been modernised constantly and is now the heart of the company.
Deltour manufactures precision parts for a very wide range of customers. And it not only manufactures a few pieces, but prototypes and (middle) large series as well. The necessary expertise and craftsmanship are still present and its modern manufacturing methods have prepared Delfour for the future.